Friday, July 26, 2013

It's one of those days...

Today is one of those days where I just don't want to get out of my pajamas.  There are some issues going on in life that have gotten me down, so much so I've been up since 3am.  I just wish someone would come over, and let me cry.  Let me cry and let them understand my tears.

In an attempt to perk myself up, I went on Pinterest (which I am completely addicted to as evidenced by the sheer number of pins I have pinned) and looked for some inspiration.  Here are some of the pins I found and I hope you find your inspiration in them as well:


This one could not have more truth in it.
I have been trying and trying to thwart the attitude.
The change needs to come from within.
I will change, for my child's sake.



This one is especially true for me today:



Yes, yes yes:


I need to read this everyday.  Most women need to read this:


I am trying.  Really I am.  I may not show it, but I am trying:


Know that we all have bad days.  And you can have bad days.  Let yourself time to grieve and feel.  It is human.

No comments:

Post a Comment