Friday, March 22, 2013

My first letter, it's short but please stay tuned!

Visitors, friends, and internet peeps who just happened to come across this blog,

This letter is short and sweet but I promise, more letters to come.  I started writing a letter to my daughter today.  She's just turned 2, 26 months to be exact, and I realized I'm not the most eloquent writer, speaker, anything potentially verbal related, but I need to document her life, our life, life in general better for her, and for me.  I love seeing stories on the news of people finding letters from their ancestors and reading about the things that were going on in their lives at the time and I want her to see how she grew up.  What her likes and dislikes were.  What her mommy and daddy did for her to try to give her the best life possible.

I will also write letters about my passions, things that make my life go round and round. As you can already guess, my daughter is one of my biggest passions, along with my husband, my faith, and my life.  Let's be honest, we all want to have great lives. (smile) I will not always say things that people will agree with, and that's okay.  I've learned that dialog is a wonderful tool for learning about each other, whether or not you agree.  I want these letters to teach about what life is, was, can be. 

There will also be times when these letters refer to other blogs, other products, or things I find interesting.  Included in writing about our lives, I like to explore what others write about in theirs.  (smile)  Again, life is a long journey about learning, living and loving.
 
I ask for patience as I begin this journey, and as always, suggestions on topics are greatly appreciated and welcomed.  Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope you stick around for the ride!

God Bless!

Krystin

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be such an awesome adventure for you! I look forward to reading along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Weber! I'm really quite excited to do this and looking forward to where it might lead in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys! :) Happy writing, Mama! I know Evie will love it!

    ReplyDelete