Monday, June 17, 2013

Cloth Diapers at major retailers!!!

Just a quick note this morning:

Wow!  I am so excited!  This past weekend, Mommy and Daddy got a chance to be away for a couple hours.  It was SOOOOOO nice.  I love you dearly but one thing that is very important in marriage is that Mommy and Daddy get some time for just the two of us.  So with me being sick (we'll discuss that in another letter) and Daddy not being 100% yet, we decided to stroll into Target and take a quick look around.  I have an addiction to looking at baby items so we went down the baby isle.  And, this is the exciting part!!!  They now carry cloth diapers!!!  Woo hoo!!!  I know it's silly to be excited about that but I am so in love with cloth diapers!  They were too cute on your bum and they help save the environment!  We are becoming a greener and greener family and I'm loving it!

Then I open my e-mail this morning to discover Sears is now carrying cloth diapers online!  You can have them ship free to your local Sears store and pick them up!!!  Yay!!!  Cloth diapers rock!

Love you baby!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment